Dynamics of Personal Time Control
Because how we plan and use our time is influenced significantly by our attitudes, Dynamics of Personal Time Control®provides insightful information about changing our attitudes and habits to ensure that we maximize our time.
Designed to help increase personal productivity, achieve personal goals, and enjoy greater success, this program presents a comprehensive view of time management in every area of life.
Using your time wisely is one of the best investments you can ever make; it pays tremendous benefits!
This productivity-improving program includes:
- A Manual with 10 Independent Study Sessions
- CD’s to Reinforce the Concepts and Principles in the Manual
- A Plan of Action Exercises to Turn your Dreams into Goals and Your Goals into Reality
- Working Tools to Help Manage Your Time Effectively
- Time Is a State of Mind
- Planning by Priorities
- The 80/20 Formula
- The Self-Starter
- Negative Feelings and Time
- Coping with Time Frustration
- Modifying Time Behavior
- Time and the Family
- Special Time Savers
- The Rewards of Time Control