Dynamics of Personal Management
Success in his life and expertise in teaching others to use practical methods to improve their personal management and to reach their goals has earned Paul J. Meyer recognition as one of the world’s most outstanding authorities in the fields of goal setting, self-motivation, time management, and personal and professional development.
Meyer’s use of the principles presented in The Dynamics Of Personal Management Program® enables him to fill an active role in the Mayer family of companies. Paul J. Meyer and his family are principle owners of over 40 corporations. Business interests are diverse, including personal development, education, publishing, printing, manufacturing, computer software, finance, legal insurance, real estate development, automobile racing, and aircraft. Meyer serves on the boards of many youth and charitable organizations. He applies in all these businesses and organizations the success principles he presents in The Dynamics Of Personal Management Program®. Like all Paul J. Meyer programs, one of the most important parts of this program is the Plan of Action because it helps move theory into practical application.
This dynamic program includes:
- A Manual with 4 Independent Study Sessions
- CD’s to Reinforce the Concepts and Principles in the Manual
- A Plan of Action to Turn your Dreams into Goals and Your Goals into Reality
- Many Working Tools for Personal Success.
- Time – The Essence Of Successful Personal Management
- Managing Your Goals And Priorities
- Managing Your Attitudes And Behavior
- The Self-Starter