Art of Creative Selling
How is this program different from other Sales Programs?
The Art of Creative Selling Program® is unique. While books and courses on selling have been around forever – and they abound now more than ever – most of them are written by writers or academicians and public speakers.
The distinguishing feature of The Art of Creative Selling Program® is that Paul J. Meyer is a master salesperson and an accomplished writer. His selling and his writing record speak for themselves.
CONSIDER THESE SALES RECORDS, TO NAME JUST A FEW:
- Meyer led the largest exclusive weekly premium insurance company in America at age 20.
- At age 21 he became the youngest member of the Million Dollar Round Table.
- At age 22, Meyer led the largest exclusive ordinary insurance company in America.
- By age 23, Meyer built the largest life insurance agency at that time – 820 people.
- Recently, Meyer and his son-in-law built the largest sales organization for a NYSE company that produces over 50% of their sales in North America.
- Paul’s lifetime commission earnings have been in the $TENS OF MILLIONS, a record which has probably never been equaled.
Paul J. Meyer’s writing accomplishments are equally distinctive:
- He is a New York Times and USA Today best-selling author.
- He has written more than 20 full-length programs translated into 12 languages, marketed in more than 60 countries.
- He has authored a half-dozen major newsletters on leadership, sales, and attitude.
- Meyer has written literally hundreds of sales pieces – newsletters, sales presentations, marketing mailings, etc.
- The combined sales of Meyer’s printed and recorded materials are more than $2 billion dollars worldwide, more than any other author.
The Art of Creative Selling Program® is based on a system of selling that Meyer used to outsell everyone else, every time. Using this system, Meyer was never second. What Paul J. Meyer did, you can also do when you put into practice what you learn from The Art of Creative Selling Program®
Like all Paul J. Meyer programs, one of the most important parts of this program is the Plan of Action because it helps move theory into practical application.
This dynamic program includes:
- A Manual with 10 Independent Study Sessions
- CD’s to Reinforce the Concepts and Principles in the Manual
- A Plan of Action to Turn your Dreams into Goals and Your Goals into Reality
- Many Working Tools for Success as a Sales Manager
- Enthusiasm Sells!
- How to Master Your Time
- Prospecting: The Lifeblood Of Selling
- Becoming A Master Prospector
- Successful Sales Interviews
- How To Get More Sales Interviews
- The Art of Closing Sales
- Closing Strategies That Work
- Preparation For Handling Objections
- Turning Objections Into Sales